Sunday, November 4, 2007

Titans Cheerleader In Training








Chris and I share the same love for football and we absolutely love our TITANS. We dress in our Titans gear on gameday and just had to find something for our future Titans cheerleader to wear . We searched and searched for a cheerleading outfit for our sweet little girl and I finally ran across one after looking on every website and in every store at Target!!! Chris and I were so excited. I had to post pics of her from today in her cheerleading outfit along with her football bow !!! GO TITANS!!!!


2 comments:

Pamela said...

She looks so cute. What a precious costume, I did not know they made them that small! Hope you guys had a good Halloween!

Dee-Dee said...

SO CUTE! I love her bow - Abby always had a bow in her hair. Is her hair reddish? I can't tell in the pictures...