Sunday, November 18, 2007

And on this day we dedicate you to God.









Today at church Chris and I dedicated Lyla Brooke to God. It was such a wonderful day and we are so fortunate that God allowed us to bring this sweet little life into the world. It is a privilege to be able to give her back to God; to promise Him that we will raise her in a Christian environment and teach her the right paths to take. We strive daily to do as God would have us to do in her life and to love and provide for to the best of our ability. God has truly blessed me with such a wonderful husband, daughter and family. It is my duty to serve and follow him and I am so glad that I am able to say that I have such a wonderful Christian husband to help me in that. Our pastor and his family worked very hard on the presentation for today and Chris and I are very appreciative of all they did and have done for us. I was so glad that my Mom, Dad , Mamaw and sister were there to take part in this special day with Chris and me.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

So sweet! I love all of the new pictures! Glad you are feeling better.

Dee-Dee said...

Congratulations on her dedication. She is getting so much bigger! I see a lot more of you in her now, Kelly. I know you are so proud! I hate that you had to have surgery. That stinks. At least they are gone now and you are feeling better.