Wednesday, November 28, 2007

2 o' clock Thanksgiving at Mamaw and James's house.

My Dad and his Mom
My sister and Chris
Beth, Chuck and Mamaw catching up.
Bunny ears, closed eyes and a laugh added the perfect touch!
I love my sister SO much!
Kiss! Kiss !
The girls
Just Us.
Lyla and her Great Grandma Helen.
Lyla loves her cousin Pam!
April, Mamaw, Chuck , Gary and Me!
Lyla getting ready to punch Pam and Aunt Linda!
My cousin Chuck and his first time seeing Lyla.

After our wonderful morning at Mom and Dad's we went home to get ready for our big family Thanksgiving at Mamaw's house. Chris was looking forward to this the most because he loves her creamed corn, fried okra, macaroni and well .. EVERYTHING! The food was wonderful as usual and we ate until we were sick. We had such a great time being with our family. We were also glad that my sister's friend Chris spent Thanksgiving with us. His family is in California and I know it must be hard to be away from them during the holidays. I always love when we all get together and can sit around and catch up. April and I sifted through all of the sale ads to see where we were going to start shopping on Friday! I was so thankful that Chuck, Beth and Gary were able to come down from Iowa to be with us. I hope that Jen , Mark, Meredith, Madison and Olivia are able to be with us next year! We missed you all SO much! Lyla Brooke had a cute Thanksgiving outfit with am embroidered turkey on the front, but at the last minute Chris and I both decided that it was too scratchy to put on her and too hot to put a shirt on underneath so unfortunately she was wearing a Christmas shirt on Thanksgiving.. HA! We were just trying to get in the spirit early. After our wonderful meal and time with our family we ventured out with the crowds to see a movie. My mom and dad were so awesome and kept the baby so that Chris and I could go have fun. Lance and Jonathan ( friends ) and April, Me and Chris all went to see... YES..... ENCHANTED! It was such a good movie and we all ( even the boys) enjoyed this pick!!!

No comments: