Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My birthday.







My birthday was Nov. 4th and yes I am a little late with this post. I have been so busy I have not had an oppurtnity to blog. Chris took me to Chaffins Barn Dinner Theatre to celebrate. I love to go there and watch the plays. The dinner was not all that great and I actually left hungry because I picked at the food , but I always have such a wonderful time when I go. We saw the play Run for Your Wife and it was so funny. We laughed during the entire play. The next day my parents took me to PF Changs which I love. I always get Chang's Spicy Chicken and Chow Mein with vegtables ( I eat alot when we go there). I got cute clothes from Victoria's Secret PINK collection from my sister and parents! I had such a wonderful birthday and I could not have asked for anything better!

These are before and during our Chaffins Barn outing. We were acting goofy during some of them. And Chris took the one of my teeth because he said I had lipstick all over them. Ha! Enjoy.

No comments: