Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007. First stop 9 am breakfast with Mom, Dad and April.

Chris taking a nap
Nana with Lyla Brooke
She was over the Bumbo by this point!

Aunt April and screaming Lyla Brooke
Lyla Brooke chewing on her hand in her Bumbo
She had tears in her eyes because she was screaming!
Grandad and Lyla Brooke napping.

We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hated to see it come to an end. I had family in town from Iowa whom I only see once a year and every moment with them is precious. We have been so busy that I have not had a lot of extra time to blog and post pictures but I finally had a free moment and hopefully I can catch up. We spent this Thanksgiving with my family because we had Chris's families earlier in the month because some of them live out of town and were in town at that time. I unfortunately did not have my camera at that Thanksgiving feast because I was not feeling so well from my kidney stones.
We started the day off at my Mom and Dad's house for breakfast and the Macey's Day Parade ( which is one of my favorite things on Thanksgiving). Chris, Lyla Brooke and my dad fell asleep during the parade because they are party poopers! We had a wonderful breakfast and were able to spend some time with them before we hit the big Thanksgiving Dinner with the whole family. I was trying not to pig out on breakfast because I knew that a big lunch was coming! I did not succeed in that but I did get some cute pictures. Lyla Brooke was in her PJ's because it was kinda cool that morning. We never go anywhere without our bow so of course we had to stick that in before we left the house.

No comments: