Sunday, November 18, 2007

Our Bundle of Joy!




Lyla Brooke's Nana bought this shirt for her and I could not wait for her to wear it. She was going to wear it along with some matching pants to dinner last night. However, before we could make it out of the house she accidentally went poo all over the back of her shirt. It was cute while it lasted and I was able to capture some pictures of her in the few minutes that she had it on. It is funny because in one of the pictures she just happened to be pointing at the words Bundle of Joy as if she was saying " Yeh thats me alright !! " She truly is our bundle of JOY and we thank God for her daily!!!

1 comment:

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

You are a bloggin' fool girl!! I'm glad to see you finally catch up on all of your posts!! Lyla Brooke is beautiful and I'm glad to see you're having so much fun with her. All the hard work is so worth it when they smile at you and start to be fun!! Amdrew had terrible collic and was like a whole new baby after 3 months! I hope your surgery went well.