Wednesday, December 3, 2008

" Mo Mo" obsessed


Lyla Brooke all of the sudden started to love Elmo or Mo Mo as she calls him. I am not sure where that all came from or why she started to like him so much. She has his movies, dolls, books and of course the above house slippers. It was really funny because we were shopping for house cleaning products one day a few weeks ago and I was holding her as I was gathering up what I needed. We walked by an isle and she kept saying MoMo, Mo Mo and pointing. I looked down and saw these sweet little Elmo house shoes and knew that she would love them and after all she did pick them out. She is so funny because if she sees them sitting out at home and she does not have them on her feet she will pick them up, sit down and try to put them on her feet. She gets so happy when I come to help her put them on. After they are on she will sit and point to her feet and say Mo Mo over and over. Oh and yes she does have a Boo Boo in her mouth and I know it was not bed time.... wonder where she got that?

No comments: