Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"Boo Boo" and "Babble" crazy....


I was on the computer one morning after Lyla Brooke had woken up from her nap and I had gotten her out of her crib and then put her down to go play. I did not notice that all of her " boo boos" ( or pacifiers) were on the floor under her bed ( which is a favorite hiding place) becuase she knows that we only get boo boo when she naps or is sleeping at night. I guess that I had left a bottle in her room as well... as in the picture above. She decided that she wanted all four boo boos and a bottle all at the same time and came in the room with them all in her hands. I laughed so hard because she looked so innocent and so sweet. Needless to say she was marched back to her room to put them back in her crib and the bottle was taken downstairs to be washed.

No comments: