Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just get on the floor and do the NEW KIDS dance...

Yes, we were so close during the Dirty Dancing Swayze song
NKOTB

Please dont go girl.....



Me with my NKOTB shirt
Me and April at the concert
Jonathan with the huge robot

At the hotel prior to the concert
Me and April
Chris in the hotel

Chris and Jonathan on the way to Atlanta.. they just watched movies the entire way.


In October my sister and I traveled to Atlanta along with my husband and a friend to see the New Kids on the Block concert. It was amazing to be able to see and hear them again after all these years. I remember dancing in the playroom while they were singing away on our " boom box" via cassette tape!! How time FLIES! We had a great time in Atlanta, had AWSOME seats and loved every second of hearing our childhood band back in action! It is a memory that I will always cherish... and too bad they do not come to Nashville so we can see them again.

No comments: