Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cheesecake Factory and Santa Trip

The Pottery Barn St Jude bear , My sister , Lulu, Me and Chris
Munching on bread from the Cheesecake Factory
Christopher and Me ( he looks so happy huh?)
Sweet Lulu in her Yugoslavia Christmas dress
Austin and April

This was the second year that we have taken LuLu to see Santa at the Green Hills Mall. This year I was really worried that she would freak out when we tried to sit her on his lap. She has been VERY clingy to me and cries when I am out of her sight most all the time. Chris took her up to Santa and she looked at him a little funny but then went right to him and sat on his lab without a peep. Even Santa commented on how good she was .. I guess this is abnormal for a 15 month old. I wish that I had a scanner so that I could post her picture with Santa on this blog because she is smiling and has her hand clinched around one of this fingers.. SO CUTE!! She was wearing the cutest smocked gingerbread dress ( that her Dad hated and that April's boyfriend thought was a fall dress because it was brown and white checked) they do not know fashion She looked ADORABLE! Before we went to meet Santa we had a yummy lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and for the record she did not cry . There is some kind of bad vibe she gets from that place because every time we go there she usually screams the whole time.

No comments: