Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My Other Babies

Last Sunday I woke up around 1 am with terrible back pain. It was so bad that I had to get up and pace the floor. I did not want to go to the ER so I just walked around for about an hour before I finally woke Chris up. By that point I was throwing up, crying in pain and could not get comfortable no matter what I did. I ended up taking the baby to mom and dad's and headed down to St Thomas. By the time I had gotten there I could barely stand up, had vomited like 6 times and was miserable. Turns out I had and still have KIDNEY STONES!! I just got a call from my doctor today saying that my CT showed that there are still two more hanging out in there. I have to go to the urologist tomorrow to see what needs to be done. Kidney stone pain really is like labor pain so when those men say that BELIEVE them! It is horrible. And.. do that many women get them? I hear more about men getting them. LUCKY ME! The funny thing is my dad had like 8 of them this summer. Like Father like daughter!!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

I am so sorry! We are going to have to get together soon!

Pamela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dee-Dee said...

I hope your kidney stones go away on their own without surgery! Poor thing - you have had a rough go of it! Your post-baby body (below) is sickening. You look too cute! You have to dress up your pig and post a picture anyways...