Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween 2007










I love Halloween and am so excited that this year I have my own little monster to dress up. She will be a pig and there will be pics to come of that. Chris and I had a wonderful time this past Saturday night at a Halloween party where we dressed up as Raggedy Ann and Andy!I had not dressed up in years and was so excited to do so. I even got to hang out with one of my best friends that was in town from Johnson City that I miss dearly! It was so much fun I even jumped in a moon jump like a big kid. It was so funny because it ended up collapsing with two people inside. I do not think it is made for adults or maybe it is not made for wrestling!Overall we had a great time and stayed out way passed our normal bedtime. Then, when we got home we ended up staying up until 3 am talking. Needless to say we were exhausted the next day. Luckily mom and dad had kept Lyla Brooke and we got to sleep until 9:30.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Your costume is so cute. I love the person with the mustard costume!-too funny!