Monday, October 8, 2007

My Man...

1. Who is your man? Christopher Lee May
2. How long have you been together? 4 years or is it 5 .. that is sad that I cannot remember
3. How long dated? 1 year dated and 8 months engaged
4. How old is your man? 28
5. Who eats more? Chris
6. Who said "I love you" first? I did in the car of my driveway.. he was scared because he had never told any other girl that he loved them before.
7. Who is taller? Chris
8. Who sings better? Neither of us can sing. I think though that he might have me beat.
9. Who is smarter? I am book smarter he is common sense smarter.
10. Whose temper is worse? MINE!! He never yells unless I push him over the edge. He is a very quiet person.
11. Who does the laundry? We both do , but I have more because I stay at home now.
12. Who takes out the garbage? He used to but now it is the person who is nto holding the baby at the time it needs to be empty because our baby CANNOT be put down or else we hear about it.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I used to but once again I had to switch because the baby sleeps on that side on her crib mattress because there is a vent on the other side of the bed and it is too cold for the baby on that side.
14. Who pays the bills? I do I actually like to do it!
15. Who is better with the computer? I am because I am on it all the time. He only gets on to check occ. check his email and to do his fantasy football.
16. Who mows the lawn? The Lawn Mowing People. We do not even own a lawn mower.
17. Who cooks dinner? No one.. we eat easy stuff or eat out.
18. Who drives when you are together? I do and he rides in the back with the baby.
19. Who pays when you go out? We both do because we share our money.. no seperate money in our marriage.
20. Who is most stubborn? ME
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Equal.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. Chris does not talk to his dad that much and his mom lives in NC.
23. Who kissed who first? That is a funny staory because I kissed him first but I was trying to suprise him while we were sitting ont he couch and I turned really fast to kiss him and he leaned forward and we cracked teeth!
24. Who asked who out? HE asked me!
25. Who proposed? He did. At Opryland Hotel when we went to look at Christmas Lights. It was so perfect.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me I am moody and cry over stuopid stuff
27. Who has more friends? We both have about the same.
28. Who has more siblings? Chris he has two sisters and a brother. I just have one sister.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? WE both do.

No comments: