Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lyla Brooke was 6 months old.

New toy from Grandad because Lyla Brooke was sick and she is spoiled. HA!
Lyla Brooke lounging in her chair. Yes, My child was naked in the middle of winter.

Crawling
Lyla Brooke playing with her basketball goal .


Lyla Brooke turned 6 months old on Feb 26th and being the bad mom that I am I forgot to post. I am not exactly sure how accurate her measurements are because I did them all at home because I was afraid to take her to the doctor in the middle of flu season. So, nurse mommy did her shots andmeasurements from home. She weighed 14 lbs 8 ounces and was 25 inches long. This puts her in the WHOPPING 20 th percentile! Big GIRL! HA! After her shots she ran a fever and I felt so bad because this was the first time that she had ever ran a fever after her shots , and the first time that I gave them to her. I was advised to do this by Dr. Patton since I was not going to take her in for checkup so that she would not get behind on vaccines. It was horrible actually.. Chris covered her face and I gave them really fast. I cried more than she did. She was over it all in like 2 seconds. She started crawling as well at 6 months ( or her version of it anyway). She is fast and in to everything! She is like a little sponge and copies noises and sounds that you make. She has also learned to clap after you do it first. She is so fun and I look forward to each day that she learns something new.

No comments: