Thursday, March 20, 2008

Gatlinburg 2008

Us girls in our rainboots.
View from our hotel
Gatlinburg from our hotel
Me and Chris at Kutless
Jenna, Brandon, Erica, April and Makayla at the Kutless concert

Mini Golfing got a little crazy.
The girls and their new man.

My husband and I went to Gatlinburg with out church in Feb. I am just now posting this blog because I never have time to do this anymore. We had such a great time spending the weekend with our friends and my sister. We stayed in a great hotel and had great weather. We played mini golf, rode go carts, went to the Kutless concert, shopped and ate. I enjoyed several caramel apples which are my favorite! I found some really great rainboots at Gap outlet for 14 bucks! That was one of the highlights of my weekend. Here are a few pics!

No comments: