Thursday, March 20, 2008

My best friend's wedding. March 15th 2008.






One of my best friends whom I have known since 2nd grade got married on Saturday. I was so excited to be a part of her big day. We had such a great weekend in Bowling Green with her family and friends. She looked amazing and I could not be more happy for her and her new husband. I just have a few pics from the big day. I did not have my camera with me for most of the weekends activities so I did not get to capture many good moments. We had no sleep the entire weekend and ran around like crazy . I was so exhausted when I got home but it was worth it! I just wanted to say an extra thank you to my friend Miako who saved the day my fixing my HUGE dress an hour before the wedding. It is amazing what safety pins can do!

2 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

I am glad you had fun! Those dresses look like they were pretty. Love all the new pictures, especially of your girl. I think she is looking a lot like her daddy.

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

Okay I need to see some new pics of Lyla Brooke......maybe Easter pics!!!