Thursday, September 27, 2007

Our first sleep over....Daddy was called into work.






Last Saturday Chris got called into work at about 8:30 pm. Lyla Brooke and I did not want to be by ourselves because we knew that Daddy would not be back until the next day so we decided to spend the night with my mom and dad. This was our first night away from home. It was hard to pack up all our stuff for an overnight trip. ( so much more now that we have a baby). My mom was so sweet and offered to get up in the night with Lyla Brooke so that I could sleep. It was such a restful night and I was so thankful for that! Mom and Dad were exhausted the next day because Lyla Brooke decided that she wanted to cry twice an hour for her paci and then stay awake from 3 am until 6 am. She does that to me every night as well but I guess I am used to it. Nana and Grandad wont be offering those services anymore!! HA!

No comments: