Monday, September 10, 2007

Yes, We went out without the baby...Our first time.....



Chris and I went out for the first time without Lyla Brooke. Wow, we left her and she wasnt even two weeks old. We really did not go out very far though. We just went to a birthday party for our niece, Georgi. It was fun to get out of the house without the diaper bag, baby, car seat, bottles, screaming , and all the poop! Lyla Brooke stayed at Nana and Gran dad's house and had lots of fun. I think she only threw 5 or 6 fits while she was there :) !! They don't care though it is all fun to them! April and Chris went with us and that was fun. It was weird hanging out with people our age instead of a two week old. I did cry when I dropped her off. It made me feel sick and nervous too! It wasn't that I was worried that something would happen it was more like a separation anxiety on my part. She has been with me everyday for 9 months you know? We did have fun. And Lyla Brooke survived her first time away from mom and dad! I missed her and I was only gone for two hours. I guess that I have entered motherhood for sure.. always worrying about your child ... never wanting them to leave you and never wanting to leave them!

No comments: