Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pinecones and Sticks











Lyla Brooke loves to be outdoors. She would live outside if we would let her. My dad always takes her out for walks in the yard when she is at their house. One day on their walk they picked up a pinecone and a stick . She loves to carry them around for some strange reason so my dad saved them for her in the garage and when they get ready to go outside he gives them to her to carry around. My daughter is easy to please and enjoys the natural beauties of life instead of toys and material things. She loves grass , water , bugs and of course her pine cones and sticks. I hope that continues!

3 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

Wow! You have been busy posting. Love all of the new pictures of you guys!

Dee-Dee said...

Hey girl! Good to hear from you. You've gotta' post some more pictures of her! Yes, I can do a girly snowman shirt. I have another order for a matching brother/sister one. The girl one will be like the boy, but on a pink shirt. I can always use a different fabric for the hat instead of black to girly it up more. I also have holly on a pink shirt that I haven't posted yet that is really cute and girly. I use lime green for the leaves and pink for the berries on a pink shirt. Let me know what you are thinking. What size is she now?

Dee-Dee said...

I don't have anymore pink tops that little!! I do have a red in an 18 month. (They run a little small...) If you would like for me to do a snowman on that I could.