Saturday, August 30, 2008

Lyla Brooke's Birthday.

Lyla Brooke w Grandad after her bath
Prancing around in her birthday suit and towel cape

Allergic reaction to cake
Eating cake icing w/ her " Boo Boo"


Bath time after cake






Lyla Brooke turned ONE on Tuesday. So hard to believe. This past year has flown !! Chris and I took her to see Dr. Patton for her check up , had lunch and then came home to have cake with my sister and my Mom and Dad. Her big party is today and I will have more pictures of that to come. We are so excited that our little girl is healthy and happy. She weighed 19 lbs and was 28.5 inches long. This put her in the 16 th percentile for weight and 20th percentile for height! She is SO TINY!! She did not really care too much for her cake and where the icing touched her body she turned bright red . We had to do Bendryl and an immediate bath! She did like to stick her paci in the icing and then lick that off.

1 comment:

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

You have no idea how excited people like me, who haven't seen her since your last post in My, are to see the new pictures!! I can't believe she's one already!! Allergic to cake?? What in the world, is it the eggs? I missed you last time I came by OHPA, a few weeks ago, it was on a Thurs. SO glad you're doing well!