Sunday, August 31, 2008

Our summer 2008

Giraffe
Chimp
? not sure what this was.....anyone know?
Elephant
Tiger
Chris and Lyla Brooke in the Bamboo shade
In the stroller arriving at the zoo. I had packed the hood to her stroller when we moved so she had full sun beaming on her ....poor baby!
Me and Lyla Brooke in the bamboo shade. I did not realize how short my hair was and how much it has grown. I will NEVER cut it that short again and I had no make up on... YUCK!
Lyla Brooke and I with the lama.
Meerkats!

Since I did not get to post alot this summer and I have tons of pics of the things that we did I will do mini post and include the pics.

1.) The Zoo

Chris and I took Lyla Brooke to the zoo for the first time. I had never been to the Nashville Zoo either ( I KNOW CRAZY HUH!) We had such a great time and it is such a wonderful place. I kept telling Chris that I felt like I was on vacation. It did not seem like we were in Nashville. Lyla Brooke did really well while we were there and loved the blue slush that I bought to cool us off. It was hot and crowed but we stuck it out and had a wonderful time as a family.

No comments: