Thursday, February 28, 2008

Valentines Day 2008

All dressed up for Valentine's Day on my way to eat dinner ( prior to the huge fit)

My new toy. Thanks Daddy . You are the best!

Valentine's Day came upon us so quickly this year. I felt like it was just Thanksgiving. Lyla Brooke and I spent the first part of the day with my mom. We went out to lunch and did a little shopping. Chris had a really bad day at work so when he got home he was really bummed out and not in much of a talking loving mood. It was not his fault and I tried to make him feel better, but the situation that he had dealt with that day was weighing heavy on his mind. I felt so bad for him, but I knew that there was not much else I could do but be there to support him. He ended up cheering up a little and we decided to go out to dinner with my parents and my sister. When we got the restaurant it was like 7:00 and that is Lyla Brooke's bedtime. She ended up screaming so much that we left. We took her back home and put her to bed. My parents brought our dinner home to us and we ate in the floor of the living room ( because we had sold our furniture and were waiting on the new stuff to arrive) . We talked and watched TV and spent some time together just the two of us. It ended up being a great Valentines Day aside from the few minor set backs that we had. Oh, and Lyla Brooke got a new basketball goal from Daddy because she was his Valentine!

2 comments:

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

She's getting so big!! Looks like she has you guys staying pretty busy, having another one anytime soon??!!

Pamela said...

I can't believe how different she looks, she is getting so big! They are so cute at this age.