Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dr Swogger's Birthday.




A bunch of us girls from OHPA went to the Melting Pot for Dr. Swogger's birthday. It was so much fun to hang out with everyone outside of work. I was really sick that week and was on Bactrim for a double ear infection. I had taken my Bactrim prior to leaving for dinner and it made me SO SICK. Dr. Swogger had to stop in the middle of 2nd ave so that I could quickly open the door and puke in the middle of the road( oh yes while cars were waiting). It was crazy. I could not stop throwing up so Kelly Goodman found a cup and I started using that until I could jump out of the car and run to a bathroom. I still got to enjoy my dinner and felt much better after my episode of hurling! Sorry girls about having to put up with that , and no more Bactrim for ME!

3 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

Awww! All the OHPA gals! Everyone looks good - its nice ya'll went out outside of work and sans babies! Tell everybody hello for me.

Andrew and Carter's Mom said...

I miss the OHPA gang!! I wish I was still there to go out with you guys. Believe me, if I still loved there, i would be coming back to work part-time (I need a break from my child)! tell everyone hello

Pamela said...

I miss you guys! Looks like fun! Say hello from me too.