Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sneaky ...






The other day I was using the bathroom and LuLu came in there with me because she loves to follow me everywhere.. even to the potty. As I was using the bathroom she started to shred that toilet paper ( which she knows is not acceptable in our house!! ) I quickly told her NO firmly and sent her on her way. She came back of course for seconds and when I went to spank her she ran off. The next thing I knew I see her tiny little hand reaching around the door as her body hid behind the wall. She was going to grab the toilet paper from outside the door because she knew that I was on the toilet and could not reach her so she would not get a spanking. Wow! Learning how to cheat the system already.. man are we in for it! And why I had my camera with me in the bathroom I dont even know!

No comments: