Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers Day 2009.


I had a wonderful Mothers Day this year! I am so thankful that I am still able to spend Mother's Day with my wonderful mother!! I am so thankful for her and would not know what to do without her! Luckily she lives within walking distance from my house or I would go crazy!! I can call her anytime of the night or day and she will be there for me !! I am also thankful that she takes such wonderful care of my precious LuLu!! I am also thankful that God has allowed me to be a mother!! What a gift it is! One that changes your entire life and makes it so much more meaning ful. My husband did such a wonderful job pampering me this Mothers day with a nap and a back rub and gifts! We also went to dinner at Outback with my family which is where the above pictures of LuLu having her dinner were taken. Dinner consisted of a grape blow pop dipped in ice cream! YUMMY!

1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

She is so cute in her little pigtails! The story about the toilet paper is too funny!