Sunday, March 1, 2009

Valentine's Day 2009






Valetine's morning.. her new Elmo mailbox shapes sorter
Chris looks like he is sleeping in this picture.
On the boat
At dinner
The view from our table
Our special set up on the boat



I will start by saying we have been SOOOOO busy lately. Valentines Day was so much fun this year. Chris and I keep saying that it was our best one ever. We woke up and gave LuLu her Valentines gifts.. ALL ELMO of course. She loved them all. THen we spent the rest of the day together until Chris and I sent solo that night. My mom and dad were so sweet to keep Lyla Brooke ( without any convincing) on Valentines night. My dad and mom never say no to keeping her no matter what holiday or event it is. They are the BEST!! Acutually I even think that they offered to keep her without me asking. They went out for an early Valentines dinner to accomodate our plans! Chris and I went to Opryland Hotel and had a wonderful dinner at the Cascades Restaurant. It was so relaxing, so romantic and sooo YUMMY! We had also reserved our own private cruise on the Delta Riverboat inside the hotel. They had it set up with hershey kisses and sparkling cider.... complete with our own personal waitress and SINGER! It was absolutely fabulous. Lyla Brooke spent the night with mom and dad... and yes I was in bed by 9:00!! I am such a loser.... but I was exhausted after our wonderful Valentines Day. Chris also suprised me with an MP3 player/radio walkman that he said I could use at the beach and in the tanning bed... he is so thoughtful and knows me so well. Thanks April for all the downlaods because I have no clue how to work that kind of stuff. I had such a fabulous day, the best ever.

No comments: