Sunday, February 1, 2009

Croup, Pneumonia... Pneumonia... Pneumonia

LuLu has been sick since Dec 13th. She had croup and then Pneumonia ( HORRIBLE) she had steriods, four antibiotics and finally Rocephin. It has been a crazy , sick , no fun past month and a half. I have neglected by blogging for seveal reasons , but mostly because there is little time when you have a sick child. I thank God that she is better and has been back to herself!!! I posted a few pics below from Saturday morning of her and Elmo. My Mamaw kept this couch that she is sitting on in the below pictures. It was mine and my sister's couch that our Grandma and Grandpa gave us when we were little. It is around 23 years old and looks brand new!! I was so happy that Mamaw kept it in her attic for me. I got it out Saturday and cleaned it up and she has been on it ( with Elmo) every since!!

No comments: