Thursday, December 27, 2007

2nd Annual Chaffins Barn Dinner Christmas Outting.

Mamaw and James
Me and Chris
Me, my sister April and my Mamaw ( I was laughing because Mamaw said she looked like an old hag)



What a better way to bring the in holiday than dinner and a Christmas play at the Barn Theater. Last year was our first year to go with Mamaw and James ( who are regulars) to Chaffins Barn. We had such a wonderful time last year that James took us back again for our Christmas gift. We ate and ate and then ate some more and then enjoyed the play Sorry Wrong Chimney. I am already looking forward to going next year! Oh, and an extra special thank you to my Mom and Dad who took Lyla Brooke with them to the Cheesecake Factory and shopping at the Green Hills Mall so that Chris and I could go. I love you FAMILY!!!

No comments: